Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Ivy's Pets Tags

     Hi, everyone! Wow, what a pawsome Back to School Bash we had! Thanks to all who came to my class :).

     Today I'm doing a review for the Etsy shop Ivy's Pets, a lovely shop with unique ID tags.
From the shopCustomized pet I.D. tags are as unique as you and your pet! We can create a tag in nearly any size, shape, with any image or cutout. Fully customizable to fit your needs and favorite things to do! Just let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate your ideas.


     We chose this tag, and it's for Phoenix! Since she has a rather nasty habit of chewing her tag (and ours!), she needed a new one and this fit her perfectly!
On a side note, guess what Phoenix has done now? She pulled the stitching out of my collar! My Hamish Mcbeth, Italian leather collar! Little bugger. Mom is still bemoaning my beautiful collar.

I absolutely love Phee's tag, it fits her personality perfectly!

PROS:
Beautiful!
Unique
Durable. Phee hasn't made any marks in it yet!
Light weight but high quality
Lots of choices!
Good prices
Military tags for you military pups (or kittehs)
Great detail
Friendly!
Came in a beautiful little bag

CONS:
Nothing to see here, move along!

All in all we give Ivy's Pets 4 paws and two thumbs up, and the Doxie seal of approval! So head over there, and tell em Nola sent ya!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola (and Phoenix)

Disclaimer: I received a tag in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

What do you mean, it's not for me?!

Yeah, we're blurry. Blame Mom.

Auggie was outside.

Purty!

So cute!




Dachshund Mommy: I literally took 45 photos to get  this half way decent one. Phee WILL NOT SIT STILL!

And it's time like this where I'm damn near perfect.

24 comments:

  1. What a beautiful new tag for Phee. We will have to check out the shop and look around.

    That picture of you (Nola) and Phee together looking at the camera made Mommy's eyes tinkle. She said Phee looks just like me when I was a baby. Mommy's heart always gets mushy when she remembers those days...

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nola, we know you're purrfect when it comes to modeling! Did Mom have to superglue Phees butt down to get that picture? She's very purrty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Phee is such a cutie. I'm glad your mom persevered to get some pictures of her for us. Of course you, Nola, are the perfect model.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice new tags! I prefer to get the ones that don't dangle. I am a weird human - I can't stand the jingling noise of tags. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty tag! We love how Phee's tail is just a blur in 2 of the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful tag for a pretty little Phee! Haha, you are such a showoff Nola! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really pretty tag. I have three little peanuts that I realized the other day I do NOT have tags for *ugh* So I have been looking at tags lately. :) I will have to take a peek see.

    XoXo's
    Sarah & le Weens
    http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really good looking tags
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you two are so adorable!! You are gonna have to enroll Phee in your Modeling Class! Then your Moms will be able to get some good pics of her.
    I really love the tag! I have to get Ma to go over and get ME one! So many choices...

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Phee's new tag. Puppies are really just wiggle worms with TAILS, aren't they? I loved your TWO CLASSES yesterday. VERY well done. It was a FUN TIME fur SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Nola,

    What a lovely tag for Phee! Very pretty and she looks adorable in it! Sorry Phee was ripping at your collar. Perhaps she was so excited about her new non-chewable tag she just went beserk! BOL! Hope your collar is o.k.!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag! Etsy has some of the most imaginative craftspeople! We must check out the offerings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is so much cuteness going on in this post, I can hardly stand it. The tags are gorgeous and what a wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are really cute! And so are the tags ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great tag! You get the best product reviews! I absolutely love the picture of Nola and Phee together. So cuuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that tag and that is a super adorable picture of Phee. You are such a perfect model, Nola.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sure it is a pawesome tag!
    I know you like them a lot!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. The tag is cute, but those puppy eyes melted my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Nola!
    Mom says we have to take time this weekend and catch up on Nola!
    We sneak peeks but need to read it (well, she reads to me.)
    You and your peoples tell us lots of good stuffs.

    Loving you from California!
    XXOO

    Hildy (and my mom)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG! That last pic of Phee is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome tag! i'm gonna have to put one of those on my santa list - i'm starting early [BOL!].

    -ramsay

    PS:
    my dad and mom say they love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We use only the highest quality materials and processing techniques, Customized Pet Tags and offer our customers a unique pet I.D. tag creation experience with our Build-A-Tag system

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!