Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dachshund Nola Reviews: GreyPawDesign


     Hi, everyone! Today I'm doing a review for the Etsy shop GreyPawDesigns. I really love this shop! Mom has a major, borderline fetish slight obsession with rope leashes, and this shop has so many gorgeous leashes in lovely colors! I'm reviewing this leash, that perfectly complements my rich red/brown fur.

     I was incredibly impressed with the quality of these leashes! Not only are they ruggedly beautiful, they'll last. We're always pretty rough on our leashes, and I'm glad to see that this one's holding up! Mom took me to the beach (the day after Isaac came through Panama City, the waves were so high!) and we tested the quality of my leash by having me drag it through the sand, grass and salt water. No damage, no fading, no fraying! You can't beat that!

Pros:
Gorgeous!
It has enough give so that if your dog pulls your arm won't be ripped of in the sudden movement but is strong enough that it'll hold up.
No damage at all from the beach
Colors for every day of the week
Reasonable prices for the quality
The owner has a Dachshund!
Not only leashes, but collars and bow ties too!


Cons:
If your dog is a puller, these leashes is not for you! Nola only pulls at the beach, and my wrist was red by the time we left. If the handle has some kind of covering it'd be perfect!
The leash is about 5ft, which is a tad short for us. I really like 6-8ft leashes, but know a lot of people like the control of a shorter leash.

     All in all, we give the leash 4.5 stars and two paws up! So head over to GreyPawsDesign and tell em Nola sent ya!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
It's my signature color!
I Look lovely!



Stood up to the beach!

22 comments:

  1. Yikes. Dat not dah leash for me. I will pull after a squirel sometimes! and five feet to short. mommy be steppin on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do really look nice in blue, Nola!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking leash! I have an ugly black one that is like 15 feet long that I prefer for Blueberry most of the time. I wish they made the longer leashes pretty like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a beautiful leash and it compliments you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review. Mommy is trying to type this on her phone. Ha ha ha on mommy!

    Hugs
    Lily belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful leash - the color is perfect for you, Nola!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite pro: store owner has a dachshund! :-) I've never used a rope one (I'm a puller), but it is a very pretty leash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a good review.Glad you like your leash. We prefer the extendable ones, having 3 manic chihuahuas who could shoot off in all directions isn't conducive to letting them run free.
    I am getting beach envy again :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yups, blue IS your color! I'm glad your new leash stood up to your beach day!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to everyone for the great constructive feedback! I am the shop owner and will definitely start making longer leashes from now on!

    Best,

    Grey Paw Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. We always have those retractable ones, but it's good to hear about other great products out there.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all your pros and cons. Nice looking leash
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review! That leash sure looks cute on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nola,

    Dat color blue does go so well wif your furs. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review!
    All the colors are pawesome!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is very pretty, but I can be a puller so its not the leash for me. I love it on you.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great review Nola and that color of blue really does compliment you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!