Thursday, September 6, 2012

Awards, and I'm a Tyrant (According to Mom)

     Hi, everyone! I got not one, but two awards from my furiend Murray of Murray's Mouth! Thanks, Murray! Murray is a new furiend of mine, but I always get lots of smiles and tail wags when I visit his blog. So go check him out if you don't already know him!

     Murray award me with the prestigious awards One Lovely Blog Award  and The Beautiful Blogger Award. 
The requirements of the One Lovely Blog Award are:


  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. 
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Nominate other bloggers you admire.
  • Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know. 
  1. I have the bad habit of humping the wrong end.
  2. I behave for bath time, and don't mind it too much.
  3. I'll be TWO on October 8th!
  4. I refuse to sleep on top of the blanket.
  5. I'm the only dog Mom has ever had that doesn't show an obsessive interest in the dishwasher.
  6. I'm a very good traveler, and have never gotten carsick. 
  7. When I was a baby, I pooped on Mom's leather jacket.
The requirements of The Beautiful Blogger Award are:


  • :Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
  • Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog.
  • Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award.
     I'm going to take a leaf out of Murray's book, and pass both these awards onto 7 bloggers. This will be hard! If you've already received this award, feel free to ignore it ;)

  1. Spotty, Spotty, Polkadotty Don't you just love the name!
  2. My BBFFs (Beautiful BEST Furiends Furever) Lily Belle and Muffin
  3. Bicontinental Dachshund
  4. The Furries of Whisppy
  5. All The Small Stuff  They're a 4 Dox pack just like us!
  6. Rubie a Miniature Schnauzer
  7. Floppy Tongue Joy
     Thanks again, Murray!

     Mom says I look like the "tyrant" I am in the photo below (click to enlarge). Tell her she's wrong! Pretty please? With a gawjuss Doxie (that'd be me) on top?
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola


20 comments:

  1. Nice awards! Pooping on the leather jacket :) Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those toofies! Dat OK...I like to hump da wrong end too! Must be a Doxie thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nola for awarding us these most prestigous Awards too! Mommy said she will work on them when she's done running around with Grandpa to all of his many Dr's appt's. (She's got an answer that's right up there with your #7!)

    Wow, that is some picture of you! Butt we'll say this... We know your Mommy is wrong about you being a tyrant. You just being the BOSS and that is totally different!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards!! I don't think you look like a tyrant, you were just wanting to show off your toofies!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Nola! I've been doing a lot of air humping lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award! I think that is hilarious that you pooped on your mom's leather jacket! You are so cute - I bet she didn't even get mad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS on your TWO awards.
    You POOPED on your mom's jacket??

    Are you a TYRANT???? Well I do NOT think so... butt I gotta ask you... who is gonna teach that MINION RULING class... in case I am RIGHT about this. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awards Nola! :-D I know lots of pups who hump the wrong end too...hehehe! And you pooped on your Momma's jacket?! Bahahaha, bet she was ecstatic about that one! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on both your awards and THANK YOU for passing them on to us! :)
    We think you look like a snapping alligator in that picture. LOL. And a very gawjuss one at that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award Nola!
    We think you are a bit of a crocodile ourselves.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award!!! And wow... what teefers!! :D

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tyrant? Well.....maybe. I mean you have minons. You have to be aggressively bossy, right? Or they will walk all over ya! So, yeah, maybe. But, your a very cute tyrant!
    Congrats on the awards Nola! Very well deserved!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a tyrant...just a super bitey face manoeuvre!

    Congrats on your awards.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD! Two awards?! And you're sharing them with us?! YIPPEE!!!!!

    I love the little piranha face you're making. So cute! Even if mom does call you a tyrant. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! You're not a tyrant, you're a BEAST!!!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your awards, Nola! I think you look like a gorgeous Florida gator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your cool award
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your awards!
    Tyrant?? Hmmm.... Errr.... Ahem.... Maybe just a little!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nola,you are very deserving of these awards! No, you are not a tyrant, just a dominant dachshund! (and Sawyer humps the wrong end, too but that's ok!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your awards! I don't think you look like a tyrant, it looks like you are just trying to get your point across.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!