Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Ziggy's Too Cool For School Custom Bottle Cap ID Tags

     Hi everyone! Today I'm doing a review for the furry cool Etsy shop Ziggy's Too for School Custom Bottle Cap ID Tags. These tags are simply, well, too cool!

     From the shop:
Welcome to Ziggy's Too Cool for School Tag Shop! I specialize in custom bottle cap pet ID tags to fit your pet's style and personality. I'm always working on new designs, so check back often. I'm sure you'll find just the right tag for your awesome pet.

     We got this tag for little Phee and it's just too cute!
Some info on the tag:
Rub a dub dub. This adorable tag features a cute rubber ducky. You can have it in your choice of blue or pink.

-Your tag will be made with a silver bottle cap unless you choose a colored bottle cap for .25 extra. Please add both items to your cart if you would like a colored cap.

Info I need before I can make your tag:
1.) What's your pet's name?
2.) What's your phone number?
3.) What fonts and colors do you want for the name and number?
4.) What color do you want? (Please choose blue or pink)


Phee loves her tag, and it fits her spunky little personality perfectly! 

     I've never seen such cool and almost retro feeling tags as these! They're bottle caps, how pawsome is that? 


Pros:
Cute!
Unique
Funny
GREAT price
Tons of designs customized for you
Light weight, an important feature for small dogs and cats
Quick shipping
The shop owner was very friendly and helpful, always a huge plus!
You can use them as zipper pulls and baggage tags too

Cons:
Not waterproof
A little big for tiny Phee, but it'd probably be fine for a dog around Auggie's size and up (about 14lbs)


     Phee and I really, really loved these tags. They're funny, cute, spunky, unique, cool, seem durable, and the price is awesome! So if you need a new ID tag, or are like me and need a new tag for every week, head over to Ziggy's Too Cool for School Bottle Cap ID tags! Tell em Nola sent ya!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola 
P.S. There aren't any pictures of Phee actually wearing her tag. The little beast WILL NOT SIT STILL! Dachshund Mommy: every time I take pictures of the other dogs I am so grateful for how much Nola loves the camera.

P.P.S. Since every post MUST include a picture of ME, here's on showing how fit I am. Mom put me on a bit of a weight loss program, and now I'm at my perfect weight.

Now perfect weight

22 comments:

  1. What a nice looking tag! And so unique!

    Nola..you're lookin' great. I could take some lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERZ! Thoze r sum WAY too cool fur school tagz. An'there r just so furry many differnt kindz tue. We will DEFINITELY haf tue tell our mom 'boutz them when she gitz home frum werk. We hazn't had any new tagz fur a looooooong time.
    Shiloh'n Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh an'by the way - we KNOW 'boutz them weight loss programz - az in STARVASHUN. Butt it lookz like it paid off fur u - u izz lookin'good.
    S'n S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new tag for Phee. That is really pawsome! I bet she'll grow into it in no time at all.

    Diet huh Nola?? What is Dachshund Mommy doing differently that you've lost weight? We need a diet too and Mommy has been mixing in many green beans and pumpkin to fill us up more. Butt guess what... It ain't working! We're still hungry at 8pm!

    I went for a loooooonnnnnnnngggggg walk with Mommy early this morning. Yup, just her and me! We had to sneak outta the house to do it. I got in a lot of good sniffing time and even got to roll in the stinky stuff too. I had the best time spending one on one time with Mommy.

    Hope you're having a great day!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new tag for Phee! It is so adorable with that rubber ducky on it! Nola, sweety, you are now one lean, mean dachshund machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that! Love the idea of the bottle cap
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous but I think you're right, she will need to grow into it :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, it is just precious! That would definitely fit our Greater Swiss Mountain dog's neck, but yes, tag big for Nola. ;)

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's way cool Phee! We are going to check them out right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a cool tag! I'm sure Phee will grow into it in no time! Congrats on your perfect weight!! (I still have the 5lbs to go, hmph!) You are the picture of perfection!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a cute little tag! We like the Rub A Dub Dub theme. :D
    You're looking really good, Nola! We never realized you needed to be on a weight loss program....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the tag it's very cute. Way to go on being a healthy dog. I love to run with my boy. That keeps me going.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phee will grow into it!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMIGOODNESS!!! I LOVE this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is pawesome!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a really cool tag for Phee. You look very very fit Nola and beautiful as always.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tag is sooo cute! I've been on the lookout for new tags for my little herd. :-)

    Is it sad that because we're just ending the teething cycle here (and going through TONS of collars) that I can identify Phee's collar as coming from Target?! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woowee! What a cool tag! Me thinks the rubber duckie is just too cool for words!
    And Nola, yous looks marvelous darling!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are adorable tags! Too bad we don't have a picture with the Phee monster, but I understand ;)

    Congratulations on the weight loss! That can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I is going to bookmark that shop on etsy, those tags is super-awesome and they even costs less than the aut-o-matic ones at PetSmart.

    Love,
    Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's really great news about Ziggy's that she has not got the perfect weight as she want. Now enjoy with this new weighted body.

    Texas Yorkie Puppies for Sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!