Friday, August 31, 2012

August Photo Challenge: Week 4

Hi everyone! Dachshund Mommy here with week four of the August Photo a Day Challenge. I like this week's photos better than last, but I'm still not 100% satisfied ;). Here's all but the today's picture; I'll post the last one on Monday.
I will be taking the September challenge as well.
Which of these is your favorite?
Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy



Day 22: Home
I love homemade key lime pie

Day 23: Pair
Sometimes these two can be so sweet.

Day 24: Path
The dogs have made this path in the yard
Day 25: Fresh
I always feel so refreshed after a beach trip

Day 26: Dream
Day 27: Tap
Day 28: Clock

Day 29: Down

Day 30: Card
Nola always plays the "I haven't eaten all day so just give me a tiny bite of your food" card
This is my favorite picture

13 comments:

  1. You work it Nola! Does your Mommy ever fall for the Hungry Look?

    We also love the key lime pie. Oh wait, that's only a picture and we don't get to actually taste any of it. Shucks!

    Hugs,
    Lily Bellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are a picture of perfection Nola!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like "path". Just looking at it makes me "see" Nola and her siblings romping happily in the yard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of pictures. Of course the pup pictures are my favorite.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, my favourites this week are fresh and tap.
    It is hard to resist the ones of the dogs though :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all great but I am partial to the "pair" pic! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm absolutely in love with the picture of the pair of you! That needs to be framed!

      Delete
  7. I love your card picture as well! Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are pawesome!
    Nola.... sure you know how to work the eye thing, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nola,

    If you're not getting enough food why not try that Key Lime Pie, it looks yummy!! Tee Hee

    Great pics as always,

    Hope you're having a fun day :)

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dachshund Mommy....
    My favorite pictures are: Day 24: Path. And: Day 27: Tap. It looks like some waterfall flowing out of that faucet!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I have to go with Day 30: Card and Day 29: Down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would you package that key lime pie up and send to our mom? That is her favoritesst dessert.

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!