|This is where Mom's aunt is suppose to go. The sky is literally black with smoke|
I recivved two awards! One was from a few days ago, but one from...gulp...March!!! Blame Mom.
|Mom's fault. Not mine. Why do I look slightly drunk in this picture?|
I was given the awards by the pawsome Bloggers Bringing Up Bella, K-9 Katastrophie and Beautifully Unique. Thank you all!
First up is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
The rules are pretty straight forward: Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to them. Done. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. My Doxie parents were named Coco Puff and Patches.
2. I was the smallest, loudest and bitchiest of 5 puppies in my litter!
3. I am TERRIFIED of garbage trucks!
4. People have actually asked Mom what kind of dog I am, then were shocked to find out I'm a purebred Dachshund!
5. I'm 7 1/2 inches tall (at the shoulders)
6. The hardest command for me to learn was down.
7. People almost NEVER get my name right, much less get the meaning.
Nominate 15 (or less) bloggers for this award.
Dog Blogging With Luna
All The Small Stuff
It's a Weinerful Life
Sasha The Lovable Shih Tzu
My BFF Lily Belle
Bringing Up Bella
My Dogs Love Me
Da Weenies of Florida
The Elka Almanac
And the one from MARCH (ehm, Mom) The Versatile Blogger Award!
Rules: Thank the blogger who gave you this award (thank you and sorry, Bringing Up Bella!), done. Share 7 things about yourself. I just did, so I'll let Mom do this one.
1. I'm the oldest of 5 (!)
2. I'm terribly pale, despite living in Florida my whole life. Actually I'm tan, for me, right now.
3. I'm very opinionated, and don't hesitate to tell you what I think.
4. I'm insulted by the fact that my younger sister is taller than I am.
5. Nola and I have almost identical personalities.
6. I'm a grammer and spelling nazi.
7. I'm an avid and fast reader. When I'm on a good series, I can finish it in a week or less.
Nominate up to 15 blogs for this award:
My BFF Lily Belle (cause she's awesome like that)
The Adventures of Higgins
Sarge Speaks Out
Dog In The Desert
We decided on names for the chickens! Along with our old chickens, Puffy, Nugget/Comet, BBQ and Hippie Chick, we now have: Luna, Emu, Cuckoo, Redneck, NakedNeck/Pinky, Agatha, Rosie, Delilah and Gretel. BOL what do you think of those names?
Kisses and Tail Wags,
|Our adult flock! L to R: Cuckoo, Agatha, Rosie, Redneck, NakedNeck/Pinky, Puffy (her tail's sticking out from behind the white and black chicken), BBQ, Hippie Chick (laying down) and Nugget/Comet|
|And the babies! L to R: Delilah, Emu, Luna and Gretel|