Thursday, May 24, 2012

Frankie Day and Some Random Pictures

Hi everyone! Do you know what today is??? No? Okay, I'll tell you. It's Frankie Day!!!
This great day was founded by the masterminds over at K-9 Katastrophie. If you don't know Frankie or K-9 Katastrophe, click on their names and you'll be taken to their pawsome blogs. Frankie is our furry own Mayor of Blogville and not only does he try to govern us and keep us updated on the happenings in Blogville, he's a great furiend! AND, get this, he has his own puppy named Ernie! Some dogs have all the luck..... Anyway, as I was saying, Frankie is a furry good furiend to me and to everyone in Blogville, sticking with us and offering support during the hard times, and laughing and barking during the good times (which are thankfully more frequent then the bad). Don't you remember all his help when The Pittie Pack tragedy struck?
I think I can speak for all of Blogville when I say thank you, Frankie, for being there for us and being such a great furiend! We love you!!!


Here are some random pictures of us ME enjoying our MY yard!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Noly Canoli aka Dachshund Nola


The sunset two days ago

Sigh. Stunning.

Charlotte trying to steal my spotlight, like that's possible

Dachshund Mommy: I love this picture

The sky yesterday

Taken with Mom's new polarizing lens



17 comments:

  1. Hey Noly Canoli!
    Wow, this is so much fun for our Frankie! He will love this post and those great pix of your cute self.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge A Licious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you flying through you new back yard. It is really big and you can really get a head of steam going. We all love Frankie and his family. They are the best!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You must just love your new yard!! It looks wonderful. You must just love playing leash free! Run free Noly Canoli!!

    Yay for Frankie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for Frankie!

    Your new yard looks amazing and these pictures are all beautiful!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwe, what a sweet postie furs Frankie!

    I hads to biggify dat foto of you runnin'...hehehehe...you has a toy in your mouf.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sure Frankie will be very happy to read your tribute to him.
    You are making good use of your new garden, look at you go!
    Beautiful pictures, that last cloud one looks like cotton, you can almost bounce on it!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD! You (two) are soooo cute! Just beautiful! I will head on over to Frankie's blog right now!

    Thanks for stopping by my bloggie, it was great meeting you! I will check back with you often!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noly Canoli I want to say THANKS fur the kind and sweet words... they made me feel HIGHER than that last beautiful Cloud... You are sooooo nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pictures!! nola you are of course the star but i have to say my favorite picture is the one of charlotte :) she looks SO content.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pics Nola!! Very cute!
    Happy Frankie day!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuppy Puppy...Fwankie is a purrty special guy!

    Pictures are beautiful! I nose....I have to add that pictures are beautiful, especially da ones of you, Nola!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlotte! That picture of you in the grass is stunning...makes my heart go "pitter patter"!

    Happy Frankie Day to us all :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello mom. Just dropping by to say hi! By the way, what's up?!? How's everything... I dropped by Frankie's too.

    Oh and lastly, I love Charlotte's picture.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I say lets CELEBRATE Frankie!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy frankie day!

    mom and me love your pictures. we can't decide who is cuter. you or charlotte. no, wait! of course YOU!!!

    hgs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love that picture of you guys running in your yard. Such happiness!

    ReplyDelete