Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Brother, The Cross-Dresser

Hi everybody! Most of you have met my brother Auggie, aka Little Blonde Thing.   
Little Blonde Thing.
Well, I have something to tell ya'll about him.....You wanna know?.........You sure.........? Okay, I'll tell you...

He cross dresses!*

He would be so embarrassed if he saw this post BOL! Seriously though, he STEALS my clothes!!! My dresses, shirts, bandanas, necklaces, ribbons and even my COLLAR! You don't mess with girl's wardrobe. Not if you wanna live, or at least not if you don't want to have your dirtiest secret laid out for all of Blogville to see, curtsey of you diabolical sister i.e. ME!

As soon as my wardrobe is open he dashes forward, whining and shoving to get at MY clothes! Then, when Mom has the audacity to oblige his cross dressing ways, he stands perfectly still to have the clothes put on. Let me tell you this: I am a very petite girl. He is not (petite that is, it's getting a little fuzzy on the girl thing). 
So if you think about trying on MY clothes again, Auggie, reread this post!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
The Vengeful Dachshund Nola
*As with everything about me, this post must be taken with a grain of salt. I don't mean to offend anyone but my brother.
ME with some of MY clothes
HEY BUDDY! That's MY dress! I know a cop (that's you Sarge), I'll have you arrested for theft, harassment and impersonating royalty!
Don't just stand there Mom! DO something!
Great. The third sister I always wanted.
I must wear it in an attempt to shrink it back to my tiny size
It's hopeless.

29 comments:

  1. Its always nice to share...sophia shares here pink harness with her brother and it actually looks good on him, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD Nola! A cross dressing Doxie, just WHAT is happening at your house?? Tho I do admit, Auggie does look kind of cute all dressed up. Maybe Santa will bring him his own dress this year.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    P.S. Love your disclaimer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL!! I too have been known to cross-dress at times. I even went through a period early in my blog days when I wore girl wigs! It sure was fun! I think Auggie looks nice :)

    XOXOXOXO
    Pauley James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! He does look pretty cute though! Have you thought of counselling? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think Auggie looks a lot better in the leopard skin than the pink! Elliot has his Tarzan leopard body warmer too.
    The best solution is to buy him a wardrobe full of boys clothes.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD!!! The Pink dress.
    Us girls get all the cool stuff.
    Boys just wanna have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nola, we think it is time to take your little brother shopping. You can't have him doing THAT!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nola I totally AGREE with the OP Pack... you need to get poor Auggie some MUSSEL SHIRTS and stuffs.. You know.. Manly Man stuffs.
    He is just tryin to get his point A CROSS not wantin to be a CROSS DRESSER at all.
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's right Auggie! You gots to express yourself buddy! I agree that a brother-sister shopping trip is in order so he can has his own girl clothes, and that way he no has to steal yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say buy Auggie his own wardrobe. No one that likes fashion that much should be stifled. Let celebrate our differences! He looks SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nola you need to hide the clothes or give Auggie the cast offs or...yes...share. Sometimes you just share...and laugh....and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Auggie! :) I have two boy dachshunds, and I dress them up, but I don't put dresses on them. You're a silly boy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha! Auggie makes a very pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute, especially in the dress with the pink polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rrraaaaaooooooo! So funny! Auggie doggy - you silly boy!
    Nola - you're a good sister...

    Love you!
    - Hildy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha! Poor confused guy. Just get him some of his own duds and he will stay out of yours. He is so cute though, we had a good bark.
    Licks,
    Marley

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD OMD OMD. This is just way too funny and we can't stop laughing. Oh, Auggie...for crying out loud...get some MAN clothes! HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hee hee! you are sooooo funny! we had a great laugh. :)
    awesome pics!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. BOL!!! Maybe you'd better have some dude clothes made for him! We can't walk if we have clothes on!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh-oh!
    That sure was an interesting post!
    But.... Auggie looks grrreat with your dresses Nola!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bwaa! Haa! Ha!
    me would LOVES to see my brother in a dress!
    Maybe Auggie just loves yous so much he wants to be like yous!
    Kisses
    nellie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I guess Auggie is just exploring his feminine side!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bawhahahaha! I guess Auggie is a little bit confused.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  24. Auggie, dude you totally don't even fit in Nolas pretty clothes. I think maybe you need some Dachsie GQ magazines and check out the guys and how they are dressed. Nola, please help him rethink this whole thing, he just needs some guidance and good luck.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Auggie, our lips are sealed
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah....that's ok....but I won't say anything....

    ReplyDelete
  27. Auggie you are so handsome, even with girl clothes on!! :)

    Miss Amy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hehe... he looks cuuute! :)

    Woofs & huggies! <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete