Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pet Blogger Challenge 2012

Thank you to Will My Dog Hate Me and Go Pet Friendly for hosting this year’s blogger’s challenge.
 1. When did you begin your blog?
I started my blog on March 7th 2011 on Blogger
2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog?
My purpose for starting my blog was to document my life as a crazy, fun loving Doxie and to share my adventures.
3. Is your current purpose the same?
Yes and no. It's still first and foremost about ME, but now I like sharing advice and products that have worked for me, keeping up with my friends and current happenings in Blogville. I also love sharing my experience and success with homemade food, and hope it can help others with food-related health problems. For my Mom she likes experimenting with photography.
4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you?
I blog whenever the spirt moves me, that just happens to be daily.
5. Are you generating income from your blog?
No I am not. Though I have been contacted about, I don't want to commercialize my blog.
6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular (bragging is good!)?
I LOVE blogging because of all the friends I make and advice I get. I love our close-knit little community, and am very happy to be a part of it.
I love blogging, I'm really passionate about it and love doing it.
I love MY blog because I have adventures, I'm so cute, I'm funny and always have fun.
7. What do you like least?
There really isn't much I don't like about blogging! Except for issues with Blogger, it's a blast.
8. How do you see your blog changing or growing in 2012?
I hope to make new friends, have new adventures, advice, fun and pictures to share with everyone. I also hope to try agility in the near future.

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

30 comments:

  1. Great interview! Hope you have lots of fun in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O hai, Nola. :) Dat is very interestings! I like to know about u. It's like '60 Minutes.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsome interview Nola!

    I looks forward to 2012 with you!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL! Thanks for sharing! Hey, we forgot to tell you that we sent you a Christmas card but it came back saying the addy wasn't complete. If you could email us your addy we will get that sent to you!
    Our email is mouseswisscheeseAThotmailDOTcom

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Dachshund Nola,

    You're so cute and sweet. I love reading about YOU and looking at the pretty pictures that your Mom takes of you doing all sorts of fun Doxie things.

    Congratulations, again, on your new fursibling. I'm excited to read about you and your puppy.

    Keep on wagging,
    Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your blog, too, Nola! I'm glad you've expanded to include information about home-cooking. As you know, we've taken that to heart here at Casa Bella and she's very happy we have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes, Nola! It's pretty easy to tell that you luvs blogging! And we luvs reading your blog! I'm glad I was one of your new furends in 2011 and I bet you'll make a bunch more in 2012!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. AND... maybe even entering Blogville Pawlitical Life.. Don't furget THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nola, I love reading your blog!! Thanks for the Q&A!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nola,
    I loved hearing about you and how you got into blogging. I am soooo glad I found your blog as you add some dachshund sunshine to my day!
    puppy hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting to learn about other blog/bloggers!

    Thanks for voting, too.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Come to the dark side, I have cookies" ... BOL!

    some littledogs are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its so nice to hear about the orgins of all the blogs. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love the story behind your blog's origin and hope you still blogging and sharing your adventures at 2,384 posts (like us)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good post Nola! We like hearing and seeing all of your adventures too.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nola!

    I'm so glad that you started your blog and that I found it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pawesome interview!
    I love you and your blog!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great stuff Nola! It is great to read about why you do what you do!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for participating in the challenge. I hope 2012 brings you many more fun and furry adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's why I blog too!

    I am barely over 100 days...will I run out of things to say our blog about? hope not. every day blogging gives me courage and wisdom and learning. Thanks for showing me how it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad you started a blog so we could meet you Nola :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice interview. I am glad that you started blogging cuz we are friends now!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lol, you have so many friends already, Nola. And I'm glad to be one of them.

    I hope you continue blogging because those pictures of you are just to adorable to resist everyday.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this interview!!
    have a nice day, dear friend.
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post! Isn't blogging the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post... very nice to find you through the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can't believe you only started blogging in March! You've done very well for yourself, Nola, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oooh, Nola. It seems like you even have fun answering all these questions. Happy 2012!

    BTW, I just love the header picture of you. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd love to hear about your adventures in agility. I've been thinking about getting our Aussie mix, Linus involved in agility. The only problem is he's a bit of a shy dog. Like your mom I'd like to get more involved with photography so I can take some great shots of my pups like you have in your header. All the best to you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!