Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm BACK and Pawmetto Treats

Hi everyone!!!! OMD I missed you guys and I am BACK! The Comcast guy finally came to fix the internet and I gave him hell for depriving me of the net and my furiends.   CLEARLY he did not know who I am (the nerve of some people) and that you do NOT deprive ME of ANYTHING! I am not a cave dog, I live in modern times. I was so loud in telling him off Mom put me away in the bedroom (again, the nerve of some people).
ANYWAY, remember the My Peep is a Flake contest? For third place I got these super yummy treats from Pawmetto made of 100% freeze dried chicken liver. They are sooo  good, and I refuse to share with Boston and Auggie heehee. They're the perfect size for me and nothing to bother my allergies. There's quite a few in the bag, so a great value for such a high quality treat. When the arrived here they came with a sweet handwritten thank you note. Thanks to Frankie, Sarge and Road Dogs for hosting the contest and to Pawmetto for providing such a great prize!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
Pee.S You could win a yummy Three Dog Bakery cookbook! Hop over to Higgins' blog to find out how!
Enough pictures. Feed me!

23 comments:

  1. So glad your back Nola! That must have been very frustrating for you! Congrats on winning 3rd place and getting yummy treats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nola!
    Wow, great job telling that puter guy off! I bet he thinks twice about depriving you ever again. BOL. So glad you like your prize!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummers, great prize!!!

    You should get more treats for telling that guy off. Computer stuff is supposed to WORK! He should be personally checking your connections every day....because you're soooo important.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    We always end up in the bedroom when visitors come, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on those treats, it is about dinner time here and now Finn is lickin her lips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so glad to have you back, Nola and to hear that you set that Comcast guy on track.

    Great prize you won there - yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just hate being insulted like that! So glad you set him straight.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Miss Nola! Oh I can just imagine the chewing out you gave the service guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Nola,
    being the divas we is, the internet peoples should know that our fans insist we blog! They should not keep us waiting!
    Me thinks yous is pretty lucky to get the treats all to yourself! Me gots some this week hjst for me too!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you Nola. It's looks like some yummy treats.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love three dog bakery! We read the book, Amazing Gracie, then of course we had to order treats from them Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nola, glad you sorted out your internets.....it's soooooo annoying when it won't work!! Those noms sound super yummers!! Enjoy!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Nola. Congratulations on your treats. Please do share them, we wouldn't want you to look like a sausage if you ate all of them. ^_^

    I hope you have a great Sunday.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those Pawmetto treats are the best
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oo, congratulations Nola! Enjoy your treats (i always, always do!)!

    Woof to you,
    Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your treats! Glad to see you back!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm wagging that you are back! Yummy treats! I have to try the Pawmetto treats now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad that the Comcast guy at least fixed your internet, even if he did insult you in the process.

    Glad to have you back, and I'm glad that your peep is a flake!!! The treats sound pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to see you and glad the interweb is fixed. I am gald you yelled at him too. Love the picture.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMD Nola, we would have had to admit Mom to the hospital if she lost her internet! Glad you put that cable guy in his place, they need to know it is us dogs that rule not the humans! Congratulations on winning your treats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad to see you back on the interwebs! And what a great prize, sounds very nommy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're glad you're back. And good for you for telling the Comcast guy off. :)

    ReplyDelete