Monday, January 9, 2012

A Great PBU Offer and Paws Crossed

Hi everyone! If you follow Pet Blogs United they have a super cool gift for you! You can pick something from Pets Direct UK up to $15 US dollars and get it for free. Head on over and check in out! Also, while you're there please leave a comment for Oskar and his Mom person Pam, she is in the hospital.
My very good friends  Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva and Truffle need the power of the paw. Lady Godiva was diagnosed with Canine Epilepsy and she and her sisters could use some love.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola


Photo and Text Copyright 2011-2012 Dachshund Nola

11 comments:

  1. Hi new friend. We are stopping by to say hello cutie pie
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up...we like pressies :D

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nola, I'm Shane, Nice to meet you :)



    --------------------------------
    It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nola for the heads up on the free goodies!! I have had my paws crossed for Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva and Truffle group! I have been very concered and worried!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip, Nola! And we wanted to say how adorable your new puppy is! We didn't get a chance to swing by yesterday. You take good care of your new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the head's up! and puppy-prayers are being sent to Oskar and Pam.

    Nice to meet you!! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear about your furend. I will cross my paws.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nola, Thanks for visiting us. we are catching up on blogging. We will check out Oskar and Pam and Lady Godiva's family. thanks for letting us know.
    Woofs
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are ya gonna get Nola???

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for letting us know about the Freebies. I am keeping my paws crossed for Godiva and Turdley Tucker has her on his blog today. Poor little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi from Sweden! I have wiredharied dachshunds for hunting. Will look into you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!