Monday, January 2, 2012

11 Of The Most Major Reasons Why My Peep Is A Flake

Hi everyone! This is my entry for the My Peep Is A Flake contest hosted by SargeFrankie and Road Dogs. This will be good, I have so much dirt on my flaky Mom.

11 Reasons Why MY Peep Is A Flake:
1. She NEVER wears matching socks. Unless she's sick or they're knee high, she wears mismatched socks. When she gets a new pack she opens them and takes two different ones out!
2. She keeps every ticket stub she gets, including ones from movies, concerts, museums, and parks.
3. She has a little cactus plant that Kitty Sister is very fond of knocking over. Sometimes she puts it (the cactus not the Kitty) in the windowsill to get some light, and as soon as she puts it there Kitty Sister knocks it over. So what does my Mom do? Reaches out and catches the cactus!!!  Crazy!!! And this isn't a one time thing either, she's grabbed it at least 7 times.
4. Her fingers are always freezing, even in the summer.
5. She LOVES gaudy clothes, shoes and accessories.
6. She's incredibly klutzy, but not as much as my Sweetie BOL
7. She cannot walk in heels. She falls flat on her butt if she's not holding the wall.
8. She frequently opens or closes doors on her toes, fingers and face
9. She can't stand chipped finger nail polish, but leaves it on her toes till it's worn away.
10. She yells at the TV, oven, dishwasher, shower and other inanimate objects. She says talking to them is perfectly fine as long as they don't talk back.
11. She's a recovering plant murder

So there we have it! 11 reasons my peep is a flake.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

21 comments:

  1. Well, Nola I think that's a great entry for the My Peep is a Flake contest. I yell at appliances alot too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she sounds very interesting! I bet she keeps YOU busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I keep replaying catching the cactus over and over in my head! We have problems in heels too, it is understandable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plant Murderer????? I thought my mom was the only one.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nola! That's a LOT of flakiness right there! Hard to choose a favorite, but we're gonna go with the mismatched socks, especially since it appears to be PURPOSEFUL, not ACCIDENTAL mismatching going on. Of course, we would LOVE to see some photo evidence of the gaudy clothes, shoes and accessories, preferably one of her wearing all the gaudiness at the same time :)
    Thanks for sharing your flaky peep moments with us! Hope you don't have to go without dinner after telling all that flaky stuff!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nola!
    Wow, what a great list! This puts your Peep in the Flake Hall Of Shame fur sure. BOL Love the mismatched socks and the nail polish. Too funny. Thanks so much for the enormous chuckle and you're now in our drawing.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nola,

    Your mom is a flake fur sure! ;)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nola, your peep sounds a lot like my female human. My human cannot stand chipped nailpolish either.... I think I'm going to enter her for this contest as well! I just need to make sure she does not find out....

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some great flaky behaviors. Very observant, Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS is Fangtastic Nola. Your mom MURDERS PLANTS??? Scary. There is a LOT of Flakeyness here girrrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We thought our Mom was the only plant murderer around. We feel much bettr now. Great list but then best is catchig the cactus. Bet that hurts!

    Sniff ya later........Weenie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not so sure your mom is flake if she catches a cactus with her bare hands! I'd say she's super brave :)

    yuki and rocket

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teehee!! Don't tell my mommy, but she also does both #2 AND #10! haha

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Nola,

    Your human is so great to give you so much to work with! BOL! Ouch with the fingers and cactus! And ouch again with door slams on her fingers and toes and face! How does she even have any fingers left?!

    Funny that she yells at inanimate objects. Great entries into the flake contest! :->

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Nola.

    I've added you to my Liebster blog award. I know you have a couple already, but I hope you could accommodate mine as well.

    Did you know that most dogs see their humans as dogs as well? It's just that to you guys, we (your mommy and I) are big weird dogs with five long wieners, we call fingers, growing on our "paws".

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi nola., just dropped by to say hi. your blog is nice.,keep it up

    Dog Fence
    Pet Solutions
    Its All About Bichon

    ReplyDelete
  17. All flake-worthy traits.....humans are definitely strange.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nola,
    I'd run and hide right about now. Once Mommy see's what you've written.... Hey, I'm just saying!

    Excellent choices for the contest and I do agree with Road Dog, we need many, many more pictures of her in her gaudy outfits.

    Remember, if you get in trouble for your post, pack your little Hobo bag, hop on the next train out of Dodge and I'll meet you at the station my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmm, she sounds quite reasonable when compared to the psychotic creature we have to live with!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Erm I'm reading the list but I can't see anything wrong with these actions, they all sound quite sane and reasonable to me! (Says Kitcaboodles mum, looking at her 3 month old chipped toe nail polish.... *blush*)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!