Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Food Day For A Doggie Genius

Hi Doxies and dogs! Since Boston is a food hog pregnant she's been eating 4 times her normal amount, so it's new food day again! This time it's beef, oats, rice, carrots, broccoli, apple, brewer's yeast and flax seed.
The other day Mom got a doggie I.Q. book and guess what I scored? 210 points! So I'm a doggie genius! Mom scored as the doting owner, no surprise there BOL.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
P.S. Frankie, we got the brewer's yeast at New Leaf Market, a heath and organic food store here in town.
This is the I.Q. book

Carrots and broccoli 

Beef

Apple

Yummy!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great dinner....I think we can smell it all the way over here!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Remington here....thanks for stopping by my blog....nice to meet you! You certainly ARE smart! And that food looks yummy! BTW -- I am going to follow you -- no, not around your kitchen, just in Blogland! I hope we can be great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy.....Wheres the beef.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nola!! Thanks for coming to visit us!! We love new furiends!!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, ok hang on I is on the way to help you enjoy that fine lookin meal!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish so much that was my dinner!

    i can almost smell it from here!

    small dogs are all smarties:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!