Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Harness

Hi guys! My Blogger BFF Lily wants to know what kind of harness my siblings and I are wearing. I wear a Puppia harness, and it is AMAZING! Love it, it's perfect. The D ring sits higher on my back so it doesn't hurt my back but helps with pulling. Boston has an Ipuppyone harness, which isn't as nice as the Puppia and she'll probably get a Puppia soon. Auggie is wearing a regular nylon harness from PetSmart. Mom got mine from Amazon.com and Boston's came from a yard sale but can be found online, and in stores like TJ Maxx. My harness was $15 dollars and shows no wear or tear after me wearing it everyday.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

7 comments:

  1. you look very smart!

    We don't wear anything around the house. Only when we go out.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! The pups go nekkid in the house, and pup on collars or harnesses when we go out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The harness does look sharp! Glad it's comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nola,

    Your harness is very nice AND da color goes well wif your furs. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sending me the info on the harness Nola! Mommy is going to look on line for them shortly. You are the bestest!

    Mommy said that I CAN'T help wrap prezzies today. She said that if I help her, nothing will get done and that I will just open them all up. I LOVE prezzies and think they all should be for me!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make a wonderful model for the harness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hear those harnesses are very popular. I tried that mesh kind on Chester when he was younger and didn't like them because they were so stretchy. It made me feel like I didn't have as much control. I think maybe I didn't give it a good chance though so I am thinking of trying it again.

    Did it take your Mom some time to get used to using it?

    ReplyDelete