Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My First Ever Award

 OMD! I was honored with the Liebester blog award! My very good friend Scrappy gave me it! Thank you so much my little friend! Ok, so here's how it works:
Liebster Award
These are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks {with less than 200 followers} and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going!
It was so hard to pick just 5, but here we go!
1) Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva and Truffle these girls are cute, funny and sassy! Check out their blog to see all their adorable photos and adventures.

One of my very best friends in Blogville. Lily ruptured a disc in her neck earlier this year, and her story is heartbreaking and inspiring. She's also adorable and sweet.

3)Jasper-ism is another of my very good friends, he's funny and happy and looks a bit like my brother Auggie!

4)Luv My Dachshunds. This Canadian trio of rescue Doxies are inspiring and oh so cute. They were the first dogs to participate in my Exchange.

5) Life As The MilShelb. These hilarious, spunky sisters are personality plus all wrapped up in adorable Doxie packages.

Thanks again to my friend Scrappy!
Love,
Dachshund Nola

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Happy Wednesday to you! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS NOLA ON YOUR FURST EVER AWARD. I (FRANKIE FURTER) still REMEMBER AND TREASURE THE ONE WHO GAVE ME MY FURST AWARD!!
    AND .... CONGRATULATIONS to those you gave the award to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent!!! So happy for you-enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...how exciting to gets your furst award!!!!!!
    I must go right overs and meet Lily and Muffin!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your first award Nola! woo woo woo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly Poobles Nola you gave me and my sisters an award! We are so furry honored! I will be sure to post about it in tomorrow bloggy entry!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva & Truffle too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! We are new to your blog and we love it!! Off to go follow right now!! Brando, Humphrey, Ziggy and Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Nola, CONGRATULATIONS!! And thank you for passing it on to me too, I'm so honored!! Me & momma love your blog & hearing all about the busy goings on in your corner of the world. :)

    *Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your link worked the second time on the blog hop :) Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Nola! That is a fine accomplishment :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new award...plus it was fun to go to the blogs you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nola!
    Thanx for visiting mes! Me thinks that yous is very much like mes! Cus its all about mes!!!
    (And here its all about yous!!)Concatulations on yous award and the new baby puppies - are they at your house?
    Thanks yous for being my friend.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your Award Nola!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats about the award....too bad about the B.A.T.H...yuck.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella &Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your award, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratuations on your award...Mama was never very good at understanding what to do with awards....but she wants to give you a huge hug and thank u!!

    (((Hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!