Friday, December 16, 2011

If Tears Could Build

If tears could build a stairway,

And memories were a lane,

I would walk right up to Heaven

To bring you home again.

No farewell's were spoken,

No time for goodbye,

You were gone before I knew it,

And only God knows why.

My heart still aches in sadness,

And secret tears will flow,

What is meant to me to lose you,

No one will ever know.


Author Unknown


For all the friends and family that have crossed over the rainbow bridge, including: Guero, Coco Chanel, Lucky, Tiger, Shelby, Kendra, Admiral, Ellie and our own private pain for our Sadie and Quatro. Run free.
Dachshund Nola

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem!
    ~Milly and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! We are all heartbroken.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NOLA... I am just now catching up on blogs that my Shattered Heart would not allow me to see.. before now..

    Dear Sweet Nola... THIS is just Lovely. I realize that you are NEW to Blogville and did Not have a chance to know our furends. THAT makes THIS POST SO much more Impawtant abd MEANINGFUL.. to ME and all who have and will read it!
    GIRRRRRL for all your orneryness...hehehe you are a TRUE BLOGVILLE RESIDENT. You are a TRUE TREASURE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my mom cry. Beautiful. Run free is right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!