Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Won And I'm Chilly!

Hi Doxies, dogs and cats! Guess what? I won a contest hosted by Dog Blogging With Luna and I get a super cool Fur Code ID Tag! Check out their website, it's such a great tag in addition to a normal ID tag. You can have as little or as much info about your dog or cat as you want! Including the normal name and contact info, medical conditions/medication needed, allergies ect.
It's so chilly out today! It didn't get above 64 degrees! Which may not seem to cold, but remember I'm from Florida.
Today Mom, Sweetie and Sugar had one of Sweetie's doula clients and her little boy over for dinner and to make cookies. I was abandoned in the other room put away while they were here because true to my Doxie heritage, I do not like people in my house!
My nieces and nephews are on they're way her in less then a week! Boston's acting funny, not as hungry, her belly's dropping, you can see and feel the puppies move. We got lots of towels and blankets to put in her whelping box, along with a heating pad, ribbon for telling the puppies apart and a thermometer to see when Boston's temp will drop. Mom told me something today about the puppies... I might keep one as a sister or brother! Posts to follow with possible names.
Congratulations to my Sweetie on 3 doula clients! Love you Sweetie!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
Boston and I will stay right her, thank you very much. 

11 comments:

  1. Yippee! A new brother or sister!? What a nice surprise! You two look pretty comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh - won't be long now and the sounds of little pitter patters will be filling the house!! I can't wait, I love puppy pics!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always get locked away when there are visitors because we don't like them here either.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting! It would be real nice to have a little brother or sister around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nola, Happy Sunday! That's right, we're one day closer to seeing Santa Paws. How exciting that you won the contest. And even more exciting is that you may get to have a little puppy of your very own to keep. I know that you will teach them the right way! Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Hugs, Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your contest win, Nola!!

    Wow, a puppy to keep?? I would love to have a little brother to play with, you are soooo lucky!!

    *Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  7. 64 is FREEEEEEZING to Us Dachshunds. WE are 70 degree dawgs.. 69 is TOOO cold and 71 is TOOOO hawt.
    PUPPIES??? You are gonna get Puppies!!! CHRISTMAS PUPPIES????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nola!
    Wow, congrats on your big win! OMD puppies are so darn cute and I'm glad you'll get to keep one. Posting pix is a must! We need pix!!!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the win! i like your header pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win, very nice tag.

    We are sending our very best sibe vibes for all to go well for Boston in her delivery. Wow! You might get to keep one of those puppies - fun, fun, fun!

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your big win Nola! I love all people that come to my house and expect lots and lots of love from them. Tucker hates anyone to come and he has to be put in the other room too and even then he sits back there and complains until they leave. Sounds like those puppies will be here very, very soon. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!