Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Santa Paws

Dear Santa Paws,
I have been a very good girl besides eating underwear, barking at people, being a diva, stealing kitty sister's toys, chasing the chickens, knocking over the garbage can, swiping food, and peeing on the couch but that was just one time   all year. So I would like:
A sock monkey toy
Poop bags
A jacket
A dress
Anything that squeaks
Puppy wipes
Bil*Jac dog treats, yapple nanna's are my favorite
Homes for all the dogs and cats, so they can be as loved and cherished as I am.
Happy holidays and a fantastic new year to all my Blogville friends
That's all Santa Paws. I'll try not to eat your cookies and the reindeers' carrots.
Thank You Santa Paws
Love,
Dachshund Nola
P.S. I don't have a chimney, you can use the front door.
See what a good girl I am? I didn't even bite Mom when she forced me into this dress

12 comments:

  1. Hey Nola, I'm sure Santy Paws will overlook all those little incidents and focus on all the good you've done. I like your list, apart from the clothes ;-)

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list! ...and i LOVE the santa hat!

    -ramsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you can't fools me...I is just likes you and I thinks we is prolly on da naughty list...hehehehe!
    But I loves your list and dat you asked fur homes fur doggies and kittehs...so sweet!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list but why poop bags? That should be on your Mom's list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just make sure you don't bark at him when he comes in that front door:) We are sure he has lots of goodies for you.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure that Santa Paws will overlook your typical DACHSHUND BEHAVIORS.. At least I HOPE he over looks the thingys that Dachshunds simply MUST do. hehehhe
    Wonderful List... Esp. the homes pawt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Santa knows what a good girl you are....I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im sure he will be visiting soon

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You mean we can make a list & he will bring us what we want? I think my people have been holding out on me. I hope you get all that is on your list :)

    XOXOXO
    Pauley James

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! Oh that photo is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh...could you get any cuter!! I just love you little Nola. I hope that Santa can make many of your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed this post, but how cute it is! I LOVE it!
    I wanna sure this letter with my friends...
    Kisses
    Matilda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!