Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Cards And A Package

Hi Doxies and dogs! Today I got 4 Christmas cards and a package from Luv My Dachshunds in Canada! The cards are from Maggie Mae and MaxFrankie and ErnieWhat Remains Now, and The Royal Coonhounds. Thanks everyone! Happy 11th birthday to Oskar from Luv My Dachshunds!
On a less happy note, please keep your paws crossed for Ginger Jasper, he is very sick. Please stop by and help him and his family feel better.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
ALL for me!

From Luv My Dachshunds. Look, it's addressed to me!

The Royal Coonhouds. They're so pretty!


Luv My Dachshunds



Maggie Mae and Max

Frankie and Ernie

What Remains now. What a beautiful picture!


8 comments:

  1. Opening your presents early, huh, Nola? We understand that. We want to tear into every box as soon as it arrives!
    Alanis & Miro Airedale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nola,
    Thanks for visiting me. Wow! You have lots of thoughtful friends to send Christmas cards and presents.
    -Mister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nola,

    Yay you got your card from us! Such sad news 'bouts GJ, Max and me is sendin; extra boxer puppy prayers to our kitteh furiend and family.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, my picture is in your bloggy! Hugs Nola.

    Wow, so many so early . Unfortunately, I'm too far from ya. I would've liked sending some to you,too.

    Advance Merry X-Mas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the card exchange fun! We are starting a ribbon of cards and it is touching the floor already...need more ribbon :D

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    sending love to G.J. now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...the holiday cards that you received are adorable!! Looks like you have a lot of wonderful friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are very happy you like your prezzies....we luved getting your pkg ready to send to you...and Oskar says thanks so much for the pawsome birthday wishes!


    (((Hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!