Monday, December 19, 2011

Cards, Lollipops, and Visitors

Hi Doxies, dogs and cats! I have 5 new Christmas cards! From The Roo Family, Dachsies with Moxie, Cole, Beckett and Meadow (who looks like me), Basset Momma and my good friends Lola and Tucker. Thanks everyone!
Today, while I was being a perfect angel, Auggie crept slowly and sneakily into Mom's room. He climbed onto the bed and stole a lollipop off Mom's night stand!!! Little beast! I haven't recently would never do that! Santa Paws is watching you Auggie!
We cleaned a bunch today. I was ignored despite my plaintive whining! Guess what? My great grandparents are coming down from Richmond VA tomorrow! YAY! I've learned some new tricks! Jump though a hoop, watch mommy, touch and go to your spot.
Love,
Dachshund Nola
From Dachshund Nola's Mommy: Despite what Tiny Teckel says, she wasn't ignored and I put the mop down several times to play with, feed, pet and put a shirt on the little munchkin LOL. Apologize for the poor quality of these pictures.
Theses are my letters, and not yours!!


Dogs and cats can get along!

7 comments:

  1. Great work on the tricks , Lola.

    Did you know Dachs are one of the most difficult dogs to train? Your mommy is doing a great job training you.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nola, you must really be looking forward to the holiday to see your grandparents and show them all your tricks! You should make a video so we can see all your tricks, too! :)

    I've been meaning to tell you I was part of a transport a week ago that brought 3 Dachshunds to Massachusetts up from South Carolina via http://www.fureverdachshundrescue.org/ I've been watching but they haven't shown up on the page yet. They were so adorable and so, so sweet, they made me think of you! ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gonna WOW your Grandpeeps with all the super stuffs that you can do... fur their Treat Dispensing Pleasure.

    Love the pic of you with your paw on YOUR cards!!!
    PeeS... we just KNOW you would never Steal a LolliPup..... I'm just sayin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you have lots of fun with your grandpeeps and have a wonderful Christmas. Are those puppies coming soon? You are going to have a very busy household.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nola, I know how you feel...I hate when my mom cleans. I feel all the attention should be one me! Have a blast showing your great grandparents all your new tricks!

    ~Higgins
    http://www.theadventuresofhiggins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nola your an angel every day! I am loving all the cards this year, glad you got ours in time! Yours is right up on our fireplace mantel. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!