Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another Award!

Hi everyone! Didya miss me? Of course you did. Yesterday was all about Boston and the babies, but this blog is named Dachshund Nola and it's about ME! I'll tell you something special about the babies later today, but for now I have received another Liebster Blog Award, this time  from my new friends Brando and Bogart! Thank you so much!!!




Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, I must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on my blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave me the award
3. Pick my five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award
4. Hope the blogs I've awarded share it!

YAY!!! It'll be so hard to pick just five!
1. Minnie and Mack's Daily Digest 
2. The Adventures of Higgins
3. The Pugs Strike Back
4. Pauley James Former Foster Baby
5. My Dogs Love Me
Thank you to Brando and Bogart! I love my Award!
Check out these blogs everyone, they're fantastic.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

10 comments:

  1. I am so excited that I am howling with joy!! This is my first award! Thanks Nola!! :o) Can't wait to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the award! We'll post it soon.

    Congrats on your win, too.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award. And good to hear from you, but we want puppy pictures, too.


    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on you awardie, Nola! It was SOOO nice of Brando and Bogart to share it with you and then for you to pass it along to others. You really are liebster!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you!!!!! Now I need to start reading your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations & thank you for passing it on to us! We will be checking out the other blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!