YAY! I received another award from my new friends over at Pupparoos! Thank you so much!
The first part of this award is to tell you 10 things you don't know about me, Dachshund Nola. Then I will pass along this award to 6 other blogs. Here we go!
1. My Dachshund parents are named Patches and Coco Puff.
2. I'm allergic to corn and soy.
3. I sleep in my Mom's bed. I have never slept in a crate or dog bed.
4. I love watching trashy T.V. shows with my Mom and Sweetie. Trash like Teen Mom, Toddlers and Tiaras, 4 Weddings ect.
5. I really don't use my nose much when I go on walks. I'm more of a ''sight hound'' BOL.
6. I'm a sable, the rarest Dachshund color.
7. I don't like peanut butter.
8. I'm the first small dog my family has ever had. They've always had Mastiffs.
9. I bark, whine and butt in if a camera's pointed at anyone besides me.
10. I get along best with other Dachshunds.
Did you know any of that?
I pass this award onto:
1. Scrappy from Yorkie Tails
2. The Chronicle of Woos
3. Tessa the Maltese
4. Rubie a Miniature Schnauzer
5. A Pug's Tale by Lola
6. Luna, a dog's life
Thanks again to Pupparoos!
Kisses and Tail Wags,