Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another Award!

YAY! I received another award from my new friends over at Pupparoos! Thank you so much!


                                                   
The first part of this award is to tell you 10 things you don't know about me, Dachshund Nola. Then I will pass along this award to 6 other blogs. Here we go!


1. My Dachshund parents are named Patches and Coco Puff.


2. I'm allergic to corn and soy.


3. I sleep in my Mom's bed. I have never slept in a crate or dog bed.


4. I love watching trashy T.V. shows with my Mom and Sweetie. Trash like Teen Mom, Toddlers and Tiaras, 4 Weddings ect.


5. I really don't use my nose much when I go on walks. I'm more of a ''sight hound'' BOL.


6. I'm a sable, the rarest Dachshund color.


7. I don't like peanut butter.


8. I'm the first small dog my family has ever had. They've always had Mastiffs.


9. I bark, whine and butt in if a camera's pointed at anyone besides me.


10. I get along best with other Dachshunds.


Did you know any of that?
I pass this award onto:


1. Scrappy from Yorkie Tails


2. The Chronicle of Woos

3. Tessa the Maltese

4. Rubie a Miniature Schnauzer

5. A Pug's Tale by Lola

6. Luna, a dog's life


Thanks again to Pupparoos!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank you!

    KreativBlogger Award! I am thrilled! Check the pic, though...it is not showing up correctly for some reason!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Very nice to meet you. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Very interesting facts about you. I hope we can be friends!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cool to get know new things about you, Nola! This was a great award because you have to share about yourself and share the award with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nola!

    Number 5 is interesting, since I've just seen in Dogs 101 that Dachs have short feet so they can smell better. It's also said there that Dachs can still track scents that have gone cold for some time.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha...you is so funny! We watch them trashy shows too but mum told me nevers to admit it to anybuddy.

    Congrats on your award!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nola - I love to hear stuff that I didn't know about my bloggie furiends...... NO PEANUT BUTTER !!!!!! You poor thing.

    I am kinda frantic at the moment helping mum entertaining and Christmas shopping and stuff. So I will look at the award in a few days. Thanks for thinking of me!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nola,

    we learned a few things we didn't know.
    NOLA= New Orleans Louisiana, and your predecessors were Mastiff's.
    My mom had a Mastiff before me too.

    Love the new header picture of you.
    Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, you're so cute you deserve all the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Loved reading all the little tidbits about you. Sable is a gorgeous colour. I'm sure your spoiled 'cause your the "baby".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thise is interesting things!And it is soooo cool yous gots the awarf!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Nola, you haven't lived until you like peanut butter!!! It is so good. OK, maybe not everypup is as passionate about it as we are.

    Congrats on your special award and thanks for sharing it with us. We will probably let Lightning share 10 things since he is the new pup in the pack.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got so excited I forgot to tell you congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops - guess I won't be able to put you on my list for this award now. ;) Congratulations!

    It was fun to learn more about you. Bella wants me to say: "You don't like peanut butter? Wow - can I have yours?" ;)

    On a more somber note, thank you for linking to the Chipin for the Houston Pittie Pack. What a tragic loss. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!