Friday, December 2, 2011

Annoyed With Blogger

Hi Doxies and dogs! I'm having a problem with Blogger, specifically with my Google friends connect gadget. Is anyone else having issues or do you know of a way to fix it? Mom contacted Blogger about it, but in the mean time it's annoying. I have 48 members, and they show up on my dashboard, but on Dachshund Nola it only lists 6. Very very annoying. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
What I think of Blogger right now

9 comments:

  1. I have the same problem Nola, Mom has about given up on Blogger fixing it, they just keep ignoring it. Today mine weren't even showing in the dashboard and sometimes only half of them show in the dashboard. It's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noms? Well, I can still see 48 0.0?

    Hey Nola!!! Did you get my present for ya? Hope so. Hugs and happy weekends.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger has its ups and downs Nola - we lost a whole heaps of comments that we put on bloggies - including yours - they just never seem to post!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger can be a pain at times, well, most of the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having problems seeing all our friends posts on the dashboard thingy. I am beginning to hate it as well. But, you are still a cutie, Nola!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger can be such a pain in the paws!!

    PeeS: Did you get our parcel yet?

    (((Hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the same problem too, Nola. It certainly is a pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having trouble posting new posts to Pet Blogs United right now. Blogger is easier than WordPress, but it can have more bugs.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogger is a booger sometimes. But on that note I can see all 48 of your furiends!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!