Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3 More Days

Hi Doxies, dogs and cats! In 3 days it's my Gotcha Day!!! My first Gotcha Day!
This evening Sweetie and Mom took me to PetsMart to get a fish for Grandpa's house and they got two other things but Mom picked me up and turned around so I couldn't see! Wonder what they are? A very nice lady told me I was beautiful, sunning and adorable and gave me a treat! I only ate the treat when Mom gave it to me. The lady was shocked to find out I'm full grown. I was very sweet to her and gave her kisses like a good girl. We saw a gorgeous Alaskan Malamute buying food with his parents.
Can't wait to find out what Mom and Sweetie got me!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachsund Nola

6 comments:

  1. hey Nola,

    How very exciting! I bet you are going to have a pawsome pawty! I am sure your mom and Sweetie got you some amazing things!

    How sweet of you to give the Lady kisses and be so good to her! And very cool she gave you a treat. Well deserved!

    Oh, by the way, I was not in PetsMart so it must have not been a gorgeous Alaskan Malamute you saw, since that could only describe me. BOL!!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nola,

    WooHoo, can't wait to see what you is gettin' from PetSmart. It's PAWTY time soon!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to find out what presents you got from Petsmart for your Gotcha Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the check-out ladies at Pet Smart. Sometimes I don't wait for them to give me a treat and go behind the counter myself! I bet you go something great for your Gotcha Day!
    -Mister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to the pet store is a treat for both the dogs and the humans. We were just at the pet store this morning, and I think the other shoppers had as much fun with Duke as he had sniffing all the wonderful smells! -- It would have been easier on this human had she been able to pick her canine up and carry him around, but 80 pounds is a bit big for that sort of thing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Gotcha Day, Nola! We are so excited to see what your present is. :)

    Thanks for visiting us. We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!