Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reunion

Hi Doxies and dogs! I have an announcement... the cat at the shelter is Saphira!!!!!! Now she's home!!!!! Finally! And she still likes me! Unfortunately  after sitting in a cage with nothing to to but eat for two months, she is a fat cat! Almost double what she was before she went missing. She is now a strictly indoor cat. I'm sooo happy I could happy pee! Thanks to all of you for your amazing support, every comment was read and greatly appreciated.
BIG Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
It's her!
She loves car rides
YAY!

9 comments:

  1. sooo happy for you
    now tke care of your little family and let nobody get lost again
    yours anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nola! It's Mayzie. I just wanted to come over and tell you hello and thank you for coming over to my bloggie! I luvs to meet new furends!

    And I sure did come over on a happy, happy day! What a Most Wonderful thing to finds your kitteh! I'm very much glad that they whole pack is back together again!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! We're so happy for you and Saphira!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such FANGTASTIC news. We're all doin' the hap-pee dance at our house. Saphira is home at last. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are SO glad you found her!!! I can't imagine missing her for two months, staying hopeful and actually finding her. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that sounds like some fantastic news! Welcome home to your kitty:)

    I have a great blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to come together and even get featured!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are glad you are home you cat nip junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! What a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!