Monday, November 14, 2011

Paws Crossed

Hi Doxies and dogs! Tomorrow morning Mom and Sweetie are heading down the the animal shelter to see if the cat there is Saphira. They're bringing a crate, pictures and her original adoption papers. Trying not to get our hopes too high, but the resemblance is scary. Here's a picture of Saphira and the link to the picture of the shelter cat. Saphira had gained some weight since this picture, but still it's freaky. Who else sees the resemblance?
Paws Crossed,
Dachshund Nola

4 comments:

  1. They look very much the same!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Nola! I've only just caught up on your recent posts and just read about Saphira! I've got everything crossed for you!!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know your kitty was lost :( It sure looks like her and I hope for your Mommy's sake it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping you haven't posted because you're celebrating Saphira's return!

    Wimsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!