Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Clothes and Leash

Hi Doxies! Mom and Sweetie took me to PetSmart today, because when we were in Atlanta Auggie chewed through my leash. So I needed a new leash and a jacket because I have Doxie baldness. My neck, belly and chest are bald. But who cares, bald is beautiful! Mom also got Auggie a Transformers shirt and me and Boston matching Ms. Pac-Man shirts. It was also adoption day, we saw some of the cutest puppies and kittens and I met a black and tan Doxie! It's a good thing he already had a home, Mom and Sweetie couldn't have resisted otherwise! I also got a stuffed bat, which I promptly destroyed.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola


Auggie's Transformer's T shirt

My jacket, all warm and fuzzy. Everything besides the leash was under $6.

My bat

My bat

See? And for the first time Lola and I are innocent! The evidence that Auggie did it appeared the next day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nola,

    So nice to meet you! Thanks so much fur stoppin' by today and welcoming Max to Blogville. Max and I are lookin' forward to getting to know you better too.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nola! you sure did a pawsome job de-stuffing that stuffie! My sisters and i have never been able to de-stuff anything no matter how hard we have tried. Maybe sometime you could show us your de-stuffing tricks!?

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco The Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the duds! ...and take THAT, mr. bat! hee-hee!

    -ramsay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!