Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Naked!

Hi Doxies and dogs! Yesterday Mom gave me, Boston and Auggie a bath. It was Auggie's first bath since he was neutered, and OMD he was filthy! Boston had a bath by herself 'cause she really doesn't like the water, and Auggie and I took ours together. He sits on the drain and makes a tub for me, such a perfect minion. Mom took of my collar  for the bath and for the first time in Dachshund Nola history you will see me naked!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola




Now that I'm on homemade food, my neck fur is growing back a little.

3 comments:

  1. NAKED!!! I think Finn gets upset when I take off her collar, and she definitely knows she needs it on before we go for a walkie. We love taking baths though! Dd you enjoy it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked, naked Nola! I see your hiney, it's nice and shiny... Tee-hee-hee Nola. You look fabulous. So beautiful like a movie star. Don't worry, I wont tell any of the boys you are as naked as a spring chicken with no feathers. Mommy said that I need a bath real soon. It's been a long time (well before my surgery)and Mommy said I'm due! And I thought our Muffin was the stinky one.

    Hugs, Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I peeked at your nakedness Nola, but don't worry I didn't let Tucker look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!