Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Photo Shoot

Hi Doixes and dogs! Mom, Sweetie and Sugar are going to see Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 tonight, and they said dogs aren't allowed in the movies! How dare they!  I told them I was a werewolf stunt double in the movie and they just laughed! Are any of your Moms or Dads going to see the movie? Which of these pictures is your favorite?
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachsund Nola

Shadow Hound



See my bald neck?
I can't believe this blade of grass is taller then me.










I'm going to need a bath.


Life is good

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nola,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    I had a hard time picking just one but it is the first one...love your mysterious shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Nola!! My fav is #7, I just love doxie feet, they're sooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nola!

    I just did a post about you introducing you to all of my furkid friends! Hope you don't mind!

    Nibbles & Licks,

    Truffle (AKA Truffie Monster)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nola - I'm visiting from Coco's blog! It's nice to meet you! Were you chasing squirrels in that tree? Have a nice weekend!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nola,

    All of your fotos is great but we like #3 da best, your butt is SO cute! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. We wanted to go see that movie too, but NOOOOOOO!!!! We have to stay with our grandpawrents while our parents abbandon us cruelly to cavort with their BFFs while we are NJ next week! WE believe you about being a stunt double_ you were the female werewolf and were the bestest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like a real movie star werewolf in the 'shadow hound' photo - very artistic :-) also like number 6 as it gives a good perspective of what you little guys see from your height! *happy tails*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!