Monday, November 14, 2011

Exchange Info

Hi Doxies and dogs! Yesterday I posted about The Exchange I want to do with you guys. Everyone who would like to join please email me at nolabuggy@gmail.com and I will email you back the address to send to. Please include your and your pet(s) names, your blog, where you're from and if you would like us to send you something back. When you send something to us please tell your humans to include a picture of you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

2 comments:

  1. Hi I came to say hello and thanks for visiting me. I love visitors.. Hugs GJ xx

    Wouldnt let me post as me. pughysgingerfurball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nola, Thanks for stopping by! We will have to put you on our blogroll! Did you find your kitty?

    ReplyDelete