Photos and Text Copyright Dachshund Nola and Bella Nola Photography 2011-2015. Do not use without permission from the blog author.

Monday, April 25, 2011

From Lada's Party

On the way to party

I'm stiff! It was a 5 hour car ride!

This is a Chihuahua named Trouble 

Lada

Lada again

Me

Holy crap! You're HUGE!!!!!!!

Mia and me

Me, Mia and Boston

Me and Boston

Lada and Stripes

Going for a swim

I was the smallest dog there. This is Mia and Boston ganging up on me while Auggie watches from the sidelines

Lada and Boston

Lada, Boston and Auggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear what you think! :)

I'm sorry, but I've had to ban anonymous users due to an overwhelming amount of spam. You can still comment using any of the other methods available. Comment moderation is enabled for posts older than 2 weeks.