Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Memorials

Sadie, 2000-2003. Mastiff

Rugar, 2002-2004. Mastiff                                  

Tadpole, 14. Ragdoll

Quarto, 8 months. Black lab
                                                            For Sadie

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to Heaven, and bring you home again. No farewell  words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before I knew it and only god knows why. My heart still aches in sadness, and secret tears still flow, what it means to lose you no one will ever know. But now I know you want me to mourn for you no more, to remember all the happy times, life still has much in store. Since you'll never be forgotten, I pledge to you today, a hollowed place within my heart is where you'll always stay.


                                                          For Rugar

My greatest wish in life is to become the person my dog thinks I am.


                                                         For Tadpole


You will live on in my heart, my little friend so true, and memories of you will fill my mind until I go to you.
                                                          For Quatro
Loyal, loving, faithful, brave until my saddest day when you went along your lonely way and here I had to stay.






I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!